Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Another crazy week

The weather is changing and I am waking up to a crisp bite in the air. Nothing new going on here, but I feel like the work is piling up and my productivity just cannot keep up! I suppose many people feel that way at work and school.

We, my partner Lizzie and I, had a terrific weekend. It was our first true weekend in quite sometime; one where I only did minimal work and we did not set a time for anything! We casually strode up to Rattlesnake Knob in the Holyoke Conservation Area for a good hike. We actually ended up hiking to Cuddeback Trail to a gorgeous lookout point overlooking the valley towards UMass. It was a good, humbling hike. It reminded us that we really have to get into better shape. After lots og grumbling we finally reached the top and were rewarded with this great view.




On Sunday we had to travel to Shelburne Falls to take photos of some Route 2 through Shelburne (obviously for work) and walked around town a little bit. It was surprisingly quiet in town and we were able to find a parking space on our second attempt. The bridge of flowers looked lovely and the glacial potholes are always neat. Anyway, time to get back to work. Is anyone reading this anyway?!


1 comment:

bender said...

I am reading!
I am so jealous of your hike, I love hiking in The Valley, especially when it's starting to get chilly and the leaves start changing.